Get 20% Off
Buy Aloevera Calendula cream 500g OR Arnica shampoo 1000 ml & Get 1 Foot Cream 100g free
Buy 2 Nail & Hair Aid Tablets & Get 1 Arnica shampoo 150ml free
Get extra 2% OFF on payments through Billdesk
Get Extra 2% OFF on payments through worldline
Get extra 2% OFF on payments through RAZORPAY
Terms of service
We thank you for visiting our website. The domain name www.buybakson.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Bakson Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at A-51, Part 1, South Extension, New Delhi, Delhi, India – 111049.
Bakson provides its services to you subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”). In addition, when you use any www.buybakson.com service, you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, conditions and documents applicable to such service, and they are incorporated into these Terms by this reference.
By mere use of the Website, you shall be contracting with Bakson and these Terms including the policies represent a binding contract between you and us. Therefore, you should read these Terms carefully before you start to use the Services. Bakson retains the right to deny access to anyone who we believe has violated any of these Terms.
All products displayed on website constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. The company reserves the right to accept or reject your offer.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS, SO YOU ARE ADVISED TO READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We reserve the unilateral right to revise these Terms from time to time and at any time without providing any intimation to you and in our sole discretion. We will post the new version of these Terms or any policies on this Website and any change or modification to these Terms shall be effective immediately from the date of such upload of the revised Terms on the Website. Your continued use of the Website following the modifications to the Terms and policies constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions whether or not you have read them and shall be binding on you. For this reason, you are advised to frequently review these Terms, and other policies.
CHANGES TO WEBSITEIn order to optimize and improve your experience, we may update the Website from time to time, and may change the content, display or form at any time without prior notice. We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content provided or displayed on it, will be free from errors or omissions. Further, we are under no obligation to update the Website or any of the content provided on it.
You must be 18 (eighteen) years or older and capable of entering into a legally binding agreement (as per the Indian Contract Act, 1872) in order to use Website. If you are under 18 (eighteen) years of age, you may use this Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
TERMS OF SERVICES
- During the registration process you are also required to submit your personal information, which may include information relating to your name, age, gender, mobile device, location etc. You agree that the information provided by you upon registration and at all times thereafter will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You agree to maintain and update this information to keep it true, accurate and complete at all times while using Website and availing the services. You also acknowledge that the information you provide, in any manner whatsoever, is not confidential or proprietary and does not infringe any rights of a third party in whatsoever nature.
- If you are accessing, browsing, and using the Website or availing the services on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person to all the terms and conditions herein. In the event that the person refuses to be bound as the principal to these Terms, you agree to accept liability for any harm caused by any wrongful use of the Website resulting from such access or use of the Website in whatsoever nature.
- If you know or have reason to believe that the security of your account has been breached, you should contact us immediately at the ‘Contact Information’ provided on the Website. If we have found a breach or suspected breach of the security of your account, we may require you to change your password, temporarily or permanently block or suspend your account without any liability to Bakson.
- Prohibited Uses: You shall not use the Website for any illegal, unlawful, unauthorized or prohibited purposes (“Prohibited Uses”) nor may you, in the use of the Website, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws). You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your use of the Website. In the event you use Website for any Prohibited Uses, we reserve the right to immediately and without notice, suspend/delete your account and ban you from accessing Website in future.
- You retain ownership and sole responsibility for any text, messages, chat communications, billboard postings, software, photos, drawings, graphics, profiles, opinions, ideas, images, videos, audio files or other materials or information posted, uploaded, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available to the Website by you (collectively “User Content”). Therefore, you are responsible for User Content and you must ensure that you have all the rights and permissions needed to use User Content on the Website.
- By using the Website you grant us a worldwide, perpetual, unrestricted, royalty free license to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt, create derivative works, make publicly available, and otherwise exploit User Content, but only for the limited purposes of providing the services to you and as otherwise permitted by our privacy policies. This license continues even after you stop using our Website. You acknowledge that this license includes the right for us to make User Content available to other users of the Website, who may use User Content subject to these Terms.
You can remove your content by deleting it, however in certain circumstances User Content may not be completely removed, and copies of User Content may continue to exist on the Website. We are not responsible or liable for the removal or deletion of (or failure to remove or delete) any of User Content.
Bakson does not endorse or control the User Content transmitted or posted on the Website and therefore, accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content is not guaranteed by Bakson. You understand that by using the Website, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable to you. Under no circumstances will Bakson be liable in any manner whatsoever for any User Content, including without limitation, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the use of any User Content. You hereby waive all rights to any claims against Bakson for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with User Content.
You hereby acknowledge that Bakson has the right, but not the obligation, in its sole discretion to refuse to post or to remove any User Content and further reserves the right to change, condense, or delete any User Content.
These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by either you or Bakson.
You agree that Bakson, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty or notice, may suspend or terminate your account (or any part thereof) or your use of the Website at any time.
You agree that any termination of your access to the Website or any account you may have or portion thereof may be without prior notice, and you agree that Bakson will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination.
Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies that Bakson may have at law or in equity.
DISCLAIMER OR WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Website is presented “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. Neither we nor our affiliates, partners, directors, employers, agents, licensors or suppliers make any representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, in connection with these terms and conditions or this Website or any of the content, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such representations and warranties are not legally excludable.
- You agree that in no event will Bakson or its affiliates, directors, employees, agents, licensors, partners, suppliers be liable to you for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, reliance, or exemplary damages (including without limitation lost business opportunities, lost revenues, or loss of anticipated profits or any other pecuniary or non-pecuniary loss or damage of any nature whatsoever) arising out of or relating to:
- these Terms;
- the Website; or
- your use or inability to use the Website.
- In no event will Bakson or any of its contractors, directors, employees, agents, third party partners, licensors or suppliers be liable to you for any losses, damage, liabilities, and causes of action arising out of any act, omission or negligence to which you contributed. Bakson will not be responsible for any untoward loss of the amount that is paid for the service or if loss exceeds the amount paid by you, if any, for using the portion of Services or Website.
- The company shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of goods due to flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of the company and no responsibility or liability of any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on this web-site.
- Bakson does not warrant that the access or usage of the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Bakson does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that no claims or action arising out of, or related to, the use of the Website or these Terms may be brought by you more than 1 (one) month after the cause of action relating to such claim or action arose. If you have a dispute with us or are dissatisfied with the Website, termination of your use of the Website is your sole remedy. We have no other obligation, liability, or responsibility to you.
- Health Disclaimer. Any statements on this Website or any materials or supplements distributed or sold on this Website are to be followed at your discretion. The products on the Website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing mother, taking medication, or have a history of chronic conditions or comorbidities we suggest that you should consult a physician before using any of our products. The results of all products available on the Website are not typical and not everyone will experience these results.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Bakson and its affiliates, contractors, employees, officers, directors, agents and third party partners harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including without limitation, legal fees and expenses, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions or related to your use or misuse of the Website, any violation of these Terms or any of the covenants made by you herein, which may result in any loss or liability to Bakson or any third party.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All material and content on the Website, including images, illustrations, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is our property, or the property of our affiliates or content suppliers, and is protected by Indian and international intellectual property law, including copyright, authors’ rights, database rights laws, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. The compilation of all content on Website is our exclusive property, and is protected by laws of India and international copyright and database right laws. All software used on Website is also our exclusive property, or the property of our affiliates or software suppliers, and is protected by Indian and international copyright, authors’ rights law and other intellectual property rights. You hereby agree to not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited.
Customer Account: Customer will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of account and password and also agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The company and its affiliates reserve the right to cancel order, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at its discretion.
Non-Compliance with the Agreement: The company may in its sole discretion limit customer activity by immediately removing customer listing either temporarily or indefinitely or suspend or terminate customer membership, and/or refuse to provide customer with access to the site if:
- The customer has provided wrong, inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect information
- The customer is in breach any of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the service, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the website will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal and injunctive redress.
LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
- We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of Website, but not to modify it, or any portion of it, except with our written consent. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Website or its contents; any derivative use of the Website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another user, or any use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Website or any portion thereof (including but not limited to any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information) may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS AND RETURNS
Please refer to our Cancellation, Refunds and Returns Policy for details with respect to cancellations, refunds and returns of our products.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Please refer to our Shipping and Delivery Policy for details with respect to shipping and delivery of our products.
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
- Without limiting the generality of Clause 14 (Cancellations, Refunds and Returns), if a product/ service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to any technical error, Bakson shall have the right, at it sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product/service, unless the product has already been delivered or the service already been availed by you. In the event that an item is wrongly priced, Bakson may, in its sole discretion either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been delivered and the services availed, your offer will not be deemed accepted and Bakson will have the right to modify the price of the product/service and contact you for further instructions using the contact details provided by you.
- Prices and availability of the products and services provided or offered on the Website are subject to change without prior notice and at the sole discretion of Bakson and Bakson may revise and cease to make available any product/service at any time.
- The availability of products is subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of the company and orders can be cancelled if the product goes out of stock or any other reason. The company reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is wrongly priced in the website even if the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit or debit card.
- In a credit/debit card transaction, you must use a credit /debit card that is issued in the name of the Customer. The company will not be responsible for any credit/debit card fraud because of the card being misused. The liability to use a credit/debit card fraudulently will be on the customer.
The company will charge freight handling charges, shipping charges and statutory taxes as applicable as decided by the company.
The company shall have no liability to you for any delay or interruption in access to the Site irrespective of the cause.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTIONThese Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Delhi/New Delhi, India.
The name and contact details of Our Grievance Cell are as follows:
Contact info: 18002572829
The Grievance Cell can be contacted to report abuse, or to complain against any content hosted, transmitted, published, updated or shared on Website.
The information provided on website on request, is not to be taken as a replacement for medical advice or diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. DO NOT SELF MEDICATE. PLEASE CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN FOR PROPER DIAGNOSIS AND PRESCRIPTION.
The company will not be liable for purchase, use, overdose of medicines and the risk associated, the customers are requested to consult the doctor before placing any order online for purchase of products.
For the use of Personal care products, read the package details carefully and check for any allergies which you might have to any ingredient. Your placement of order for any product implies that you have evaluated its safety and requirement for your condition and Bakson will hold no liabilities for any after effects or ill effects whatsoever, experienced by the buyer after the use of the product.